Friday, May 30, 2008

Proposal for Final Project

There are three possible topics I might be interested in.

1. What is Street Culture.
There are many street cultures in Japan. Such as Street Dance, Skaters, Graffiti, or Street Bands. I can focus on those street cultures in Tokyo to find out how their life is with doing those performances.

2. Be concentrate and specific about Street Dance
Where they dance, What is purpose of groups' gathering. And what kinds of people are in their group. Can be specify by interviewing them and following them with joining the groups.

3. Mapping the place Street Dancers usually gather in Tokyo
Research where dances actually gather in Tokyo, such as Shinjuku, Shibuya, or Nakano. I can mapping most places and put in to one edit film.

I'm thinking I mainly focused on what I actually had for my 1st, 3 days observation exercise.

No comments: